Bossier Tennis Center
March 23-25, 2018
Hello Captains/Future Captains
We are able to give you some information on the 70& Over Tournament to be held at the Bossier City Tennis Center on March 23-25. We are running this year’s tournament hopefully on an easier basis for all of you and your players. Please read the below information and organize your teams with at least the minimum 6 players to start. As you go through the process, it will become more familiar for you. We also will have the 70& Over website up and running today for hotel info, tournament procedures and deadlines.
Important info below:
To register a team, Captains must contact BJ Johnson, the 70 & Over Adult USTA Louisiana State League Coordinator.
to create a team. Team will not be able to register for the championship until team is created with the Tournament Director.
Please send the following so I can create a team: Team Level, City, Captain’s Name and Cell #, Team Name.
After I have created your team with a minimum of 6 players, I will send you a link for you and/or your players to register on a jotform which will have a drop-down menu to choose from. We WILL NOT be using TennisLink.
Any questions please contact me by e-mail or 504.251.8610.
· No USTA Membership required.
· All players participating must be registered/paid entry fee on championship website.
Players NTRP Rating:
Current NTRP Rating
· A player with a valid NTRP rating level in TennisLink must use that rating.
Expired NTRP Rating
· A returning player with an expired NTRP rating level, a Tournament Exclusive (T) rated player or a Mixed Exclusive (M) rated player who does not have a valid computer (C) rating from a previous year and chooses to participate, may play either their last valid rating or one level lower or go through the self rate process in TennisLink and file an appeal to obtain a valid self rating.
No NTRP Rating History
· Players who have no rating history in TennisLink may self rate the level they currently feel they can play.
· The tournament committee has the right to reject any players self rating
· 70 & Over Adult USTA Louisiana State Championship Entry Fee: $45.00 plus $2 electronic fee per player.
Please pass this info on to a team member if you will not be this year’s Captain.
B J Johnson
55,65,70& Over State Coordinator